9.24.13 / job2460 / Waterfront International Ltd / Quantitative Research Analyst
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Develop, modify, optimize, test and implement real time quantitative trading models and
• Perform statistical analysis of historical and current financial market data.
• Research strategies in equities, futures, fixed income, and other asset classes.
• Generate new indicator ideas.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
• PhD or Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Operations Research.
• Must possess expert level C/C++ programming skills.
• Incredibly strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Time series analysis and statistical modeling experience.
• Some financial experience desired but not required.
• Must be a strong self-starter and able to work well independently.
Waterfront International is a Toronto-based quantitative finance research firm, specializing in
developing computer based statistical trading strategies. Waterfronts selective hiring process
considers only highly talented individuals with a history of exceptional experience.