|3.3.17 / job2499 / CWF Managers / Senior Quant Analyst
Summit, New Jersey
Please apply here: HR@CWFmanagers.com
• Minimum 10 years of experience in developing equity investment signals or data analytics
in hedge funds / buy side firm / sell side firm.
• Minimum 5 years of experience conducting research using R and SQL/MYSQL.
• Familiar with applying statistical / econometric models in empirical research.
• Experience in using Barra flat files.
• Some Experience in trading.
• Ability to work with large datasets.
• Experience working with data providers of U.S. fundamental equity data.
• Familiar with the latest portfolio construction techniques.
• Ability to conduct creative and innovative research from idea generation to conclusion with
• Up to date with latest research publications.
• MBA / Masters in quantitative fields / Ph.D. in quantitative fields.
• CFA holder is a plus.
• Some experience in client facing situations is a plus.
• Feel comfortable working in a collegial research environment which is open minded;
sharing and discussing of ideas is encouraged.
• A self-starter; detail-oriented with an ability to deliver quality research.
CWF Managers is an innovative, fast growing quantitative equity hedge fund that develops
investment portfolios based on a proprietary dataset and associated suite of proprietary
algorithms. We are looking for a senior quantitative data analyst / data scientist to work as
part of our research team located in Summit, New Jersey.